website for used car specs?

I'm wondering if there is a good website that lists specifications of older models of cars. Only thinking of a couple of years, not ancient history.

Manufacturers sites are useless for anything other than latest models and many sites seem very skimpy on stuff like trim level differences and "extras" included in at different levels.

Any recommendations?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I'm wondering if there is a good website that lists specifications of older models of cars. Only thinking of a couple of years, not ancient history.

Manufacturers sites are useless for anything other than latest models and many sites seem very skimpy on stuff like trim level differences and "extras" included in at different levels.

Any recommendations?

?

JB

Reply to
JB

DavidR

Just too skimpy to be useful I'm afraid.

Thanks anyway.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Thanks but I find this one hard to navigate and s-l-o-w!

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Cheers. That seems the best of the suggested site so far.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+