09 Transit passenger fusebox position

According to my manual the passenger fusebox should be behind the glovebox and I do have one there, although it looks nothing like the one in the manual.

More problematically, I think fuse 73 that supplies the radio may have blown but the fuse numbering only goes up to 60 or so. I think there must be another hidden fusebox somewhere.

Any suggestions? It's a 2.2 diesel, 09 plate.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

there are two behind the dashboard, the other one does contain f73. I seem to remember taking off the cupholder bit on the top to reach one, the other is behind the glovebox, the other is behind the step and of course one under the bonnet, aaargh. there is another under the seat !!

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Having just bolted the seat down a couple of days ago to replace the battery I'm hoping it's not there! I've been told elsewhere that the fusebox behind the glovebox is a two layered affair but I'm darned if I can work out how the open up the second layer.

I've fiddle with as many clips and fasteners as I can see but no joy. :-(

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

IIRC the top just pulled off somehow, it was a long while ago, so it is hazy, but I don't remember it being difficult.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Try Google "Youtube Transit fusebox" There are a few videos showing the fuses.

Reply to
alan_m

Cheers. Seen one hopeful looking video that might solve my problem.

Reply to
Tim+