What should I use to remove the excess touchup paint and match the texture with the original?

Hi there guys,

I made some scratch on the back plastic bumber around the left hand side back wheel area. The extend of the scratch can be seen at:

After I use some touch up paint on it, and the scratches look a lot less obvious now. But there are excess paint and the texture with the original seems slightly different. What should I use to remove the excess and match the texture with the original? I got some wet and dry sandpaper of :

1500 grid 2000 grid 24000 grid.

Thanks very much in advance!!

From hood

Reply to