Wheel clamp for trailer?

On a related topic to my earlier post, any views on a good secure clamp for a trailer? I used a SAS on my previous Richardson, but these use a special stud, and the new trailer has nuts on fixed studs.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
newshound

Duncan Wood

Thanks, I subsequently found a video on the SAS site which showed how these work. They look a bit easier to fit than the old ones.

Reply to
newshound