Who are they ?

There are groups of people wearing yellow fluorescent coats and seem to be monitoring the traffic along the A4 from the old SmithKline Beecham building up to Osterley, think they also have cameras on poles directed at the traffic. They have been there for the last few weeks anyone know exactly what they are doing.

Reply to
Dave

They are wearing yellow fluorescent coats and monitoring traffic

Reply to
john

Everyone has to have a yellow fluorescent jacket nowadays. DaveK.

Reply to
davek

Dammit I'd better go and buy one then. At least the patients will be able to see me.

Reply to
Malc

If these are like the two guys in flourescent jackets I saw sat in a van with two camera's pointing down from the bridge they were parked on directly looking over the M62 then I have a good idea of what they were looking for. The clue was in the lettering plastered over the side of the van, 'DVLA'.......

Dave

Reply to
Dave

they were all the way up and down the great west road teams of 2 - 5 people standing there they monitor the traffic flow, what vehicles use the road, how many of them there are, that sort of stuff one will count buses, another will count cars, vans, lorries, that sort of thing

Reply to
dojj