Windows Down

When winding my front window down, the felt/rubber seal on the interior top edge of the door seems to stick to the window, and gets pulled down into the door. Hard to explain, but does anyone know a way around this?

Cheers Paul

Reply to
Paul

probably Mystic Meg might know the rest of us would need to know what car you are referring to Derek

Reply to
Derek

You can get "dry lubricant" aerosols that might do the trick

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Glue the seal to the door.

Reply to
Conor

then slap on som dry spray lube if it still gets pulled off.

Reply to
Chris Street

Oh I didn't ralise you would need to know the exact make of the car to help with this. Didn't know there was much variety in window trims! It's a Rover 45 as it happens.

Cheers Paul

Reply to
Paul

No this isn't the problem. I mis-described it. When I say top of the door, I meant top of the door skin, ie at the bottom of the window, not the top of the whole door frame.

--------\

Reply to
Paul

Reply to