Wood Effect Vectra

Hi all.

I was just rummaging through the joy that is Ebay and stumbled across someone flogging parts from

If on selects Right Hand Drive from the right, Opel from the left and then Vectra one gets a diagram of what parts would look like in variors effects for inside the car. The Materials are listed on the front page.

I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts about paying £56 for 25 "panel covers" for a Vectra, in Medium Burl Wood or Acura Burl Wood.

Has anyone seen any cars with any of these kits installed? I'm wondering if it looks terrible or quite good. I find the blank black panels of my Veccy quite boring.

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

They'll look shit. Trust me on this.

Reply to
SteveH

I've had no such thoughts whatsoever.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

The site took so long to load this evening that I lost interest but you won't be wrong.

Reply to
Malc

Also sprach snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH):-

They'll look like a middle aged Barryboy's efforts at DIY sideboards.

Reply to
Guy King

Thanks for your help - thought they might look a bit naff in an older dark coloured car. Oh well!

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

You drove that Rover too long.

Reply to
Doki

It looked okay in a Rover, though. But I suppose it was designed to be in there.

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

I've been in a 200. It doesn't look okay. Wood is good in Jags, Rolls and Bentleys.

Reply to
Doki

Kinky bugger.

--Nick.