Zafira Problem

Hi,

I have a x-reg 1.6 petrol Zafira club with 25K on the clock.

Around 8 weeks ago it started to lose power. The engine would rev ok but as soon as you engaged gear it would badly mis-fire.

I took it to the local dealer who said it needed a new ECU. This seemed to cure the problem.

However on Monday this week, the same thing happened again.

Two questions:-

  1. Has anyone else experienced this type of problem with their Zafira?

  1. The car is now back at the dealer. What line should I now take with them. I know they will try and blame it on something else, but the symptoms are identical?

Thanks in advance.

Ian

Reply to
oakland600

Common fault with all vauxhalls, change the plugs, that's all. For some reason VX's go through plugs like nothing.

Dave

Reply to
Rebelrouser