zero MPG of an electric car???

That seems an infinitely high fuel consumption if it only can go zero miles per 1 gallon of fuel. Even oil rich countries coun't afford it.

johannes

My car does zero miles per pound of lard, an infinitely high consumption by your definition.

So, what was your point?....

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

As it happens, there are some 'biofuel' buses in Cambridge that do run on lard (chemically processed I assume)... fancy a conversion kit? ;-)

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Creates an image of a mobile liposuction clinic.....

Reply to
newshound

En el artículo , newshound escribió:

Cue jokes about the car being wife or mother-in-law powered...

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson