1993 Mazda RX-7 shop manual on eBay

Henry Kolesnik

Chuck

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote

In other words, Henry, you are spamming this newsgroup in hopes someone here owns an RX-7.

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

We veer off-topic now and then, and I have spammed the newsgroup with my own Ebay offerings, but I do make sure i have at least 1 or 2 Miata items up when I do it.

I have to admit, I have linked to my entire selling page rather than the individual items and have sold a couple of non-miata items to people subscribed here. Purely accidental, of course.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Reply to