shop manual.

I need a shop manual for a 1991 cabriolet does anyone have any good leads.

Reply to
Bat- Man

???

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Ebay with patience! Or Amazon.com has a few left for about $44 including shipping.

dave

And for the local, small-business angle, or harder-to-find stuff:

I have no affiliation with them, but they're right down the block from me, and pretty cool people taboot. You should be so fortunate as to see their storefront display window. ;-)

-+-

'86 Jetta GLI, 304K and counting

Reply to
Kelly Humphries

get the bentley ..

Reply to
COOLWATER VW CLUB

|| I need a shop manual for a 1991 cabriolet does anyone have any good ||leads.

Our local used book store occasionally has them for around $10 - $15 Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

regards Yoda

Reply to