1999 Mazda Millenia

Took my car to the mazda shop they stated I needed to change the timing belt, changed that and the car still will not start, does anybody know what the problem is.

Reply to
tralo143

We need more information. Did you drive your car to the shop or have it towed? Are you getting any spark when you turn the key? Are you sure that the battery is charged?

There are a lot of reasons why a car won't start, but many of those reasons show symptoms that make it obvious what the problem is.

Does the shop still have the car and can they diagnose it? If they can not, I would get it away from them.

Pat

Reply to
pws