Full Tonneau - 2000 Miata

I just bought a pre-owned Robbins full coverage tonneau for my 2000 Miata.
It does not have the hardware kit with it. The car was traded in on a new Miata.
Does anybody know where I can get a hardware kit for a full tonneau for a 2000 ?
I will call Robbins and Moss, but does anybody know if they sell the hardware kit separately ?
Tim