2000 Mustang Convertible sticking

HI Everyone, My 2000 mustang convertible is now sticking. It worked fine on Saturday. The driver side does not want to come up. I can hear the motor trying to click, but not working. How much does it normally cost to fix the convertible top motor?

This is my second mustang convertible and this has not happened before.

thanks

NC

Reply to
southernbell1990

But the passenger side is trying to rise? Seems that it is the driver side hydraulics that are failing. Could be as simple as hydraulic line that has come free/loose. Suggest that you remove the rear seat and look before running the pump again.

Reply to
Richard