2001 model differences?

I'm in the market for a used 2001 Miata (Canadian model) and I understand that performance wise the only defense between a 2001 model with optional sport package and a 2001 leather package is that the non leather one has bilstein shocks and that the leather model includes ABS. Otherwise it's all the same bits underneath, Is that about it (performance wise)?

Thanks in advance,

Reply to
L S