2003 Boot Cover - Black - For Sale

I bought my precious Miata in February 2004 new from Jeff Haas. It was murdered by a red light runner in August when it was barely 7 months old. The boot cover is all that's left - it was in the garage at home when the brutal attack occurred. It makes me sad to see it now.

So it's for sale - $175 (Jeff Haas sells it brand new for about $350) - I put it on the car once to see how it fit, and then I laid it on a shelf. Perfect condition except for two very small (about an inch each) dirt smudges in the inside surface. Still has creases in it from original packaging. Pictures at link below. Prefer local to Houston and cash. Can mail it with payment through Paypal for price + postage and Paypal fee.

Carol

Does anyone know if Carol's 2004 boot cover will fit a '96?? Pete

Reply to
Peter Moreau

Leon

Reply to