After market seat recommendations

I'm looking for something that holds me snug for autocross and track day, and won't kill my back on the street(I'm OK with using a pillow for street driving to improve comfort). I've read the reviews at Miata.net and the web, but I'm a bit worry about fit. I have to drive a bit to visit any shops with racing seats for the Miata, so instead of visiting all of them, I'm hoping you guys can help me limit my search to particular brands or models. I'm 5'6, 145lbs, with a 34" waist.

Also, I'm not worry about if the seat has a 5 or 6 point harness holes. If the seat fits well, I'll get whatever harness works best for that seat.

Thanks

Reply to
G. Mack