Amp power wire through firewall 2004 Mazda 3

How do I run the power wire for my amp through that grommet in the firewall, it's sooooo frickin tight

Reply to
the_lower_class_brat

Problem solved, just drilled a perfect sized hole in it and siliconed around it. cut my hand pretty truckin' bad pulling it through though, and didn't notice till I was half way done.

Reply to
the_lower_class_brat

Bite the bullet and get some mechanics gloves. There are sharp edges all over the Miata.

Reply to
Chuck

I wish that I could get the edges on my knives as sharp as the underside parts of a miata. It is a plot, has to be..... ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws