Anyone done the cooling system reroute mod?

Hey all,

In investigating cooling system issues for flushing and such, I came across information about rerouting the plumbing for better cooling. I had not given much thought to this before, but am now appalled at how Mazda set up the cooling system.

Anyone done this? Your thoughts on it after the fact?

Doug

Reply to
Doug

Search the Power Mods section of miataforum.com for first-hand experiences.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

And how much of a pain was it?

Leon