Anyone tried the Eibach Pro Street-S Coilovers

They cost about the same as the low end Koni coil over kit, but with higher spring rates(400/350). I'm looking for dual purpose car and the spring rates is pretty close to what I was looking for. Has anyone tried them out? How do they handle and ride? What's Eibach's reliability? I didn't even realize they make shocks.

Reply to
freddielu