Automatic Seatbelts '90 MX6

Anybody have experience with these decapitators? Mine on the driver side requires a jiggle and a tug to get it going - sounds like a lube problem, but where?, there isn't much written about them. any help appreciated, thanks jon

Reply to
Jon and Cindy

Sorry to say, but mine have given me no trouble concerning jiggles and tugs to get them going. Sounds like the locking mechanisms might be broken and causing the hangs. Other than the motors getting slower each year, the seat belts haven't been much trouble. How many miles on yours? I've got 230,000 miles on mine and it doesn't seem to want to quit. Other than a blown head gasket and a valve job, the motor has been a jewel. I'm sure the bottom end could use a ring job and new bearings, but I'm gonna run it until it dies, and THEN I still might throw another motor into it. I still get a combined city/hwy of

27-29 MPG. Can't beat that.

Here's a pic of my '90 MX-6.

Steve

Reply to
NMan

Have to take a look at them, sounds right.

Just got mine a month ago, 175,000 / new engine at 125,000 so I expect a few commuting miles on it. First car with a sun roof - I love it, but at 6'4", gotta duck a little.

Getting about 25, still messing with the ETC - like the power setting.

Pretty girl!

Reply to
Jon and Cindy

pineapple salad, sweet potatoes in butter, vegetable platter, tossed salad with tomato and avocado, parsley new potatoes, spinich cucumber salad, fruit salad Bran muffins, dinner rolls, soft breadsticks, rice pilaf, croissants Apple cake with rum sauce, frosted banana nut bread sherbet, home made brownies Iced tea, water, beer, bloody marys, lemonade, coffee

The guests select food, beverages, silverware... everything from the buffet table. They move to wherever they are comfortable, and sit with whoever they choose. Provide trays so your guests will not spill everything all over your house from carrying too much, nor will they have to make 10 trips back and fourth from the service stations.

Roast Leg of Amputee

By all means, substitute lamb or a good beef roast if the haunch it is in any way diseased. But sometimes surgeons make mistakes, and if a healthy young limb is at hand, then don?t hesitate to cook it to perfection!

1 high quality limb, rack, or roast Potatoes, carrot Oil celery onions green onions parsley garlic salt, pepper, etc 2 cups beef stock

Marinate meat (optional, not necessary with better cuts). Season liberally and lace with garlic cloves by making incisions, and placing whole cloves deep into the meat. Grease a baking pan, and fill with a thick bed of onions, celery, green onions, and parsley. Place roast on top with fat side up. Place uncovered in 500° oven for 20 minutes, reduce oven to 325°. Bake till medium rare (150°) and let roast rest. Pour stock over onions and drippings, carve the meat and place the slices in the au jus.

Bisque à l?Enfant

Honor the memory of Grandma with this dish by utilizing her good silver soup tureen and her great grandchildren (crawfish, crab or lobster will work just as well, however this dish is classically made with crawfish).

Stuffed infant heads, stuffed crawfish heads, stuffed crab or lobster shells; make patties if shell or head is not available (s

Reply to
NMan

crab, or headless baby). Flour oil onions bell peppers garlic salt, pepper, etc.

3 cups chicken stock 2 sticks butter 3 tablespoons oil

First stuff the heads, or make the patties (see index) then fry or bake. Set aside to drain on paper towels. Make a roux with butter, oil and flour, brown vegetables in the roux, then add chicken stock and allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Add the patties or stuffed heads, and some loose crawfish, lobster, long piglet, or what have you. Cook on low for 15 minutes, then allow it to set for at least 15 minutes more. Serve over steamed rice; this dish is very impressive!

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

Babies really can be found under a cabbage leaf - or one can arrange for ground beef to be found there instead.

8 large cabbage leaves 1 lb. lean ground newborn human filets, or ground chuck Onions peppers celery garlic soy sauce salt pepper, etc Olive oil breadcrumbs Tomato Gravy (see index)

Boil the cabbage leaves for 2 minutes to soften. In skillet, brown the meat in a little olive oil, then add onions, peppers, and celery (all chopped finely) and season well. Place in a large bowl and cool. Add seasoned breadcrumbs and a little of the tomato gravy, enough to make the mixture pliable. Divide the stuffing among the cabbage leaves then roll. Place seam down in a baking pan. Ladle tomato gravy on top, and bake at 325° for 30 - 45 minutes.

Umbilical Cordon Bleu

Nothing is so beautiful as the bond between mother and child, so why not consume it? Children or chicken breasts will work wonderfully also.

4 whole umbilical chords (or baby breasts, or chicken breasts) 4 thin slices of smoked ham, and Gruyere cheese Flour eggwash (milk and eggs) seasoned bread crumbs 1 onion minced salt pepper butter olive oil

Pound the breasts flat (parboil first if using umbilical cords so they won?t be tough). Place a slice of ham and cheese on

Reply to
NMan

ounces bamboo shoots Sherry chicken broth oil for deep frying (1 gallon) Salt pepper soy & teriyaki minced ginger, etc.

1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in a little cold water 1 egg beaten

Make the stuffing: Marinate the flesh in a mixture of soy and teriyaki sauces then stir fry in hot oil for till brown - about 1 minute, remove. Stir-fry the vegetables. Put the meat back into the wok and adjust the seasoning. De-glaze with sherry, cooking off the alcohol. Add broth (optional) cook a few more minutes. Add the cornstarch, cook a few minutes till thick, then place the stuffing into a colander and cool; 2 hours Wrap the rolls: Place 3 tablespoons of stuffing in the wrap, roll tightly - corner nearest you first, fold 2 side corners in, wrap till remaining corner is left. Brush with egg, seal, and allow to sit on the seal for a few minutes. Fry the rolls: 325° if using egg roll wraps, 350° for spring roll wraps. Deep fry in peanut oil till crispy golden brown, drain on paper towels.

Lemon Neonate

Turkey serves just as well, and in fact even

Reply to
Jon and Cindy

The mouse belts in the 89 RX7 had similar problems. In the GTUs I used to have before getting a Miata, I had to run them to the locked position and disable them. Mazda finally issued a recall to have them replaced for free. If they are a similar mechanism there may be a recall for them.

glen

Reply to
Glen Thompson

I'll look into it, thanks jon