Where to find 95 Jetta GLX Rear seatbelts?

Google and EBay have proven rather poor options. Any ideas on where to find these? I need both passenger and driver side rear belts.

Thanks - a

Reply to
Andrew F Martin

Found some - now just need to figure out how to get them in...

Reply to
Andrew F Martin

Where'd you find them? I need the same thing for a 92 Carat.

Reply to
IR

This guy got back to me within 10 minutes and had it shipped out the same day.

Reply to
Andrew F Martin