battery

Just bragging, but I am still on the original battery on my 1991 miata, 250,000+ miles. Battery is still running strong. No chargers, no aid whatsoever, living in the snowy cold side of Washington state. Darn impressive.

Reply to
vikingclimber

Ought to submit that to the Gueness (??SP??) book of world records. Those not much bigger than a motor cycle battery seem crappy to me. One reason I have a charger/maintainer enroute.

Reply to
S K

Most seem to last at least 10 years. I only swapped mine out as a precaution; it was probably fine.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable