blocked AC evaporater case

I had posted a few weeks ago about a blocked AC drain, and appreciate the help. Several people suggested a coat hanger to clear out debris after removing the drain hose, and others suggested blowing it out with compressed air. My question is where do you blow the compressed air? I would think blowing INTO the drian hole would simply push the gunk farther in? Thnks!

Reply to
mutineer

I was one of those who suggested compressed air. However, I took my car to the dealer's, and they did the job, without charge. They took the car away, and so I don't know precisely how they did it. I have heard that it's possible to do damage if you poke around with a coat hanger.

Reply to
Kenneth S.