Brake problems

I have a 2003 Protege 5, and big problems with the breaks. Is anyone experiencing this problem. Seams to me when I go for repairs there are always a few prople with the same problems. Please answer. Thanks Gi

Reply to
Ginette

You might get better response if you explained the nature of your problem. Noise? Failure to stop? Rapid wear? Amusing smell during a gibbous moon?

Reply to
Lanny Chambers