Calling Scotland

Considering going to Scotland for vacation.

I would appreciate any tips, trip suggestions and if at all possible a hint as to where I might be lucky enough to rent an MX-5 in the Edinburgh area.

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen

The natives are friendly..... especially if you're not supporting England at Euro 2004!!

Don't miss driving from Glasgow to Fort William via Glencoe. A fantastic driving road in any semi-decent car. The scenery up the west coast is great, but take midge repellent....

Alastair

Reply to
Alastair

Check out the UK MX-5 Owners Club forum at

(if the bandwidth limit has been lifted!) Leave a posting for Loftladderman - he owns about 5 -5's, is in Scotland, and might be up for renting one of them to you...

jay

Reply to
jay

Hmm.. Just noticed this post. My news server is sort of crappy :-|

Wouldn't I quite obviously support Denmark? I would think so...

Will try that one. Any suggestions for going south? I guess will stick to the west coast pretty much. How does that sound?

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen

... and having just seen the Sweden/Denmark-match, I'd be pretty darn sureI did't support Englang (or Italy)... Are England still in the game? Is Scotland? I wouldn't know, but I'm guessing it'll be an outsider winning?

Sorrry... Doesn't fololw it too closely...

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen