Can someone run a Carfax report for me?

;-) Actually I only got caught once in Belle.

I'm going to wash etc. on Friday and take her out for a nice long drive. That should help get her over her shyness.

Iva & ?

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

No, I meant the uniform matrix of hyaline cartilage. :-)

The American Heritage dictionary definition seems to indicate that the term would not apply to something that is both glassy and opaque.

"adj. Resembling glass, as in translucence or transparency; glassy. n. Something that is translucent or transparent."

Websters has a slightly different one that I felt fit more appropriately.

"4. glassy or transparent."

We will be expecting more pictures after the treatment. How much more shine can you get?

Pat

Reply to
pws

I hate car buzzers, but my radio telling me hello could be cool.

In fact, I would like a "yes man" system installed that constantly complimented my driving skills, no matter how poorly executed.

"That sir, was a perfect line through the curve". "One of the best downshifts ever accomplished!". "Perfect take off, as usual". Things like that....

Pat

Reply to
pws

Eric, There is a Right Side and a Left Side to the car. There is no "Wrong" side to a Miata! :-)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

PS: Eric I will be in England the mid to last part of November. ( two to three weeks ) I hope to look you up. Bruce

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Mine does that. My '92 has an AM/FM Cassette 6 CD changer from a late model Tribute, having it say "Hello" was quite a surprise when I got it installed and turned it on, I didn't know they did that....

Reply to
XS11E

Reply to
Chuck

Strange, I have never had an insurance company ask me about any of that, just my driving history, where the car is usually parked, and whether it has an alarm or not.

Altitude compensation device, heh.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Well, what boost are you running and what is your home's altitude? Just to make sure with my standard atmosphere tables.

Leon ;)

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Well Pat, That's all a blower is ! Be it a supercharger, "belt driven" or "exhaust driven" it allows the intake system to go above 30 inches of manifold pressure.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Ah, very profound :-)

Sounds good, just let me know beforehand - I'll be travelling a fair bit in November.

Reply to
Eric Baber