FA: Satin Finish Voodoo Knob & Brake Handle

Long story, even longer than this post, but I have reacquired the two

1991 Miatas that I had, or most of them anyway.

My red turbo is a very, very low-cost vehicle now, and I am now the 3rd and the 5th owner.

Back to parting out I go. I am only listing the pieces as I have them ready to ship or be picked up. If there is something from a 1991 model that you are looking for, please let me know and I will see if I still have one.

I am about to auction a plastic interior trunk shield, the one that keeps objects from hitting the exposed sheet metal, the OEM 1991 ECU, and a leather shift boot that is in excellent condition.

Also the radio surround with vents, both power window motors and the power window switch should all be listed within the next 2 days.

The larger items such as the transmission and door shells are being listed on Craigslist.

Here is a link to the shift knob and brake handle auction if you wish to take a look.

There is also a chrome brake handle button included. The chrome on the button is not the best job I have seen, but it looks all right when it is installed, if you don't look too closely. :-)

The only other Miata item I have listed now is a valve cover for a 1.6 liter, but there should be a few more items listed by this evening, and quite a few more listed by Sunday.

Feel free to peruse the other listings as well, I mean, who doesn't need a signed book by Bob Woodward?

Thanks!

Pat

Reply to
pws