FM Ubercharger released

Check out the dyno plot (PDF) on this page:

I kinda like the "product photo" too. Lose your driver's license in style!

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

WOW, that's a pretty graph! Look at the shape of those curves! And the height!

Kinda' makes it a little harder for me to keep a straight face when I say the stock horsepower is allright. Ya, I can live with it but dang! You know you want one too Lanny, don't you!

Someday, someday.........patience, patience...........aghhhhh!

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Time to get a low mileage white 94 or 95.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Low mileage my foot... find the first thing available and make the checkbook bleed !!!

I've already talke w/Bill. He tells me the 12psi of boost is with 91 octane pump gas... =-]

- L

'97 STO, "Chouki"

// Change TEJAS to TX to reply via eMail //

Reply to
L Bader

In Colorado, I assume.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Leon -

Yes, in Colorado. But I would expect the 93 octane I have available in South Texas should perform in a similar fashion...