Free - Remote door/trunk release

My 2001 Classic Red was destroyed by an 84 year old driver and her huge, honkin' Cadillac about a month ago. I guess I'm as much over the greiving period as I'm likely to be. Greatest car I've ever owned.

I still have the two remote release key fobs and I'd be happy to send them along to someone who can get more use out of them than I can. I have no idea what years they might work with other than the 2001. I'll send them to the first person in the US who responds to me via email with mailing information. Please don't reply to the newsgroup with your mailing information.

I really would like to send them to someone who can actually use them in their own Miata, so I'm trusting the goodwill and integrity of the readers of this newsgroup that whoever requests them won't turn around and sell them on Ebay. I completely capable of doing that myself.

Although I've not been active in this group, I've gotten tons of information in my months of lurking and I thank all of you who have contributed to my enjoyment of my departed Miata.

Chuck Washburn You'll need to edit the return address to reply.

Reply to
A Manutius