Grr. Now is a crappy time to find a Mazda3

Mazda3 5-door: I can't find "the right one" in all of California.

Just sharing frustration. (Not to mention that only about 1-in-20 is a stick!)

Reply to
Fruit Pie the Magician

Don't bother using Mazda's online inventory. It includes VINs yet to be shipped or built. Dunno why it's offered to be honest.

Reply to
James

Grrr... This ticked me off so much, I saw a 3 online and went to that dealership and walked in and said "Okay this is the one I want". :-(

Reply to
FlaDevil