Guage faces in KPH

Looking for a sjuplier of good quality white face dial guage faces for MX 5 (1996.) They all seem to be in MPH for the primary .

Cheers

Reply to
Col:

Did you try

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

I did thanks Leon. They seem to be up to 220 kph whereas my NA has speedo up to only 180 kph. Plus my German is lousy . :)

Reply to
Col:

So click on the little english flag diskweed

Reply to
Ruxoid

Still shows a speed of maximum 220 kph .

Reply to
Col: