Houston Miata Club - donde?

Who out here might know how/who to reach at the Houston club for membership info? If you want to write offlist try carol at mypermanentemail dot com Thanks!

Reply to
Carol

Google strikes again!

XS11E

Ahhh yes well I never would have thought of that. Except that yeah, I did.

I guess I wasn't clear. "Who out here might know who/how to reach A PERSON at the Houston club..." Obviously I should have been more specific. My mistake. A PERSON. I am trying to get a contact for a PERSON. Thanks much. -Carol

Reply to
Carol