Installed New Signal Relay

I bought a replacement turn/ghazard relay for my early 90s Miata and now my turn signal works, both left and right. Its a genuine Mazda part. It looks cheaper then what I pulled out of the car but it does work.

However............its sooooooo quiet sounding, I can hardly hear it over the engine and road noise.

Anyone else have this impression?

Are they making the replacement el cheapo?

Reply to
Pat

Gee, isn't that why they put the green blinking lights on the inst. display? How can you miss them ??

You can get turn signal "clickers" for the "hard of hearing". Just ask at a good parts store.

Bruce RED '91

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

I'd settle for one that equals the loudness level of what came with the car, originally. I didn't have the same complaint of it not being loud enouh. I wonder if Mazda just buys OEM parts and puts their platic bag over it with the Mazda logo and part numbers?

Reply to
Pat

Actually, I can't see the green indicators. The steering wheel covers them.

Not that I'm concerned.

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen