j & s safe guard / knock sensor

hi,

is there any way to test my j & s safe guard box and knock sensor? also, many moons ago, leon sent me an air/fuel mixture read out meter but i do not have the "extender harness" so i am not sure which wire on the 2 wire plug on the meter is the fround and which one goes to the O2 sensor. any hints? does it matter? can i just try one and i wont damage any thing?

oh btw it there a good way to torque the crank pulley bolt w/o the special tool and with only one person?

tia, peter

Reply to
peter