Jay Leno Predicts Future Collectable and Classic Cars

Ran across an article in Popular Mechanics, where Jay Leno predicts future and classic collectable cars. Some interesting picks, including:

"I think the Mazda Miata will be the ultimate affordable collectible by, say, 2025. The first-generation Miata was extremely simple, and that?s part of its charm. Years ago, when we were restoring Mustangs, they seemed so complicated compared to a Ford Model A."

Carbon

Good article. Jay knows his stuff, and I agree with him on allot of his pics.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo