Latest Model Miata Pics

I thought someone might be interested in seeing these and I don't remember seeing them posted here yet.

Pat

Reply to
pws

These were posted to the list of the local miata club in my area. Apparently, they are not real. Supposedly, there are real photos coming in March.

Pat

Reply to
pws

I hope not.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

They are interesting though. It wouldn't surprise me if they are pretty close. This is about the blend of old and new that I'm expecting from Mazda on this one. I'm not afraid to say I like it. Of course red is a bad color for the miata (sorry red lovers).

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo