Leaky master cylinder --ABS or not ABS

Hey all

I am looking to replace my leaky brake master cylinder, and am told that I must choose between ABS and non-ABS. No doubt this is a really lame question, but how can I easily determine whether my car has ABS, and what is/are the physical difference/s between the two m/c assemblies? I am looking at one online, and the seller has indicated that his example will fit any 90-93 Miata, with no mention of ABS. Also, is this m/c used on any other Mazdas I might find in the local JY? Miatae are notoriously absent from the recycling yards around here. Thanks for your input.

brentlewiis3000

Reply to
brentlewiis3000