Marathon Battery from Amazon.com?

It arrived today and I waited until 2PM to install it. By waiting I was able to work on the car outside in nice, toasty warm 103F weather! Believe it or not, I did not suffer frostbite...

The heat feels good on my arthritic hands and my baby is running again after the collapse of the Westco battery.

So who knows anything about the Marathon battery? It fits, the terminals are the same and the car starts. I bet it's the same battery as the Westco, just relabeled?

Miata.net says all Miata batteries, Marathon, Westco, AutoZone and factory replacement are the same from the same manufacturer, it certainly LOOKS like the Westco that I removed?

If it lasts as long and costs a bunch less I'm happy.

Reply to
XS11E