Memphis/MS area shops???

Hi- Anyone here have any recommendations for mechanical shops in the northern MS or Memphis areas?? I got spoiled living in Northern VA and having PBC on my doorstep. Now I'm in Oxford, MS and am in need of a good shop for my Miata! Help!!

While I'm at it, any fun Miata roads in this area??

Thanks in advance.

-alex- red 90b

Reply to
Alex M. Postpischil

Stay out of the Jackson and surrounding Yazoo clay areas. Here are some links to maps showing clayey (yes, that is a word... I know... I used to work in a soils lab) and expansive (swelling) soils.

Good luck finding really good roads around Oxford. If you don't mind a few bumps, Northeast Ms is full of backroads. Hell, most of Ms. IS backroads.

NMan

Reply to
NMan