Dealer Recommendation

I'm not sure if this is against policies of the newsgroup, etc. if so, my apologies.
i'm seriously considering a 2004 miata, and i would like to know if anyone
has dealer recommendations in the DC metro area, or as far down as richmond, va.
thanks in advance

What kind of recommendation? I'm confused. :-)

I bought my 2000 at Brown's Mazda in Alexandria, VA...though it was through a credit union new car sale, if that matters. But anyway, I take it there regularly for service/maintenance, and have been pleased so far...they treat me well.
Cheers, Kendall
--
Kendall P. Bullen http://www.his.com/~kendall /
kendall@---^^^^^^^

Randy Maheux wrote:

$300 over "dealer cost" isn't that great of a deal these days, with rebates and holdbacks going on.
--
tooloud
Remove nothing to reply...