Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas
A Christmas gift to every one This Is the best Christmas gift I ever had.
It changed My Life I want every one to share this and have a Rich Merry Christmas Just follow this link www.smarthotmail.com
I First thought it is the typical scam and I will get no money. But my friend insisted, and she opened an account for me by transferring money from her account and requested me to pay only when I am convinced. not too long after that I gladly paid her in cash. I found out that you can request transfer of your money at any time . and often collect in cash as my friend did. I stared with program 1 then 2 then 3 then four and now I have a multiple of each. good luck
Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas