Merry Christmas everyone

Just thought I'd post a little early, we're leaving for sunny Florida this afternoon and I won't get a chance to check the group until probably Dec 31. Happy New Year as well.

Best Wishes to all!

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

___ __ __ __ __ /| /| / /_ / /_ / | / / / /| / / / / | / / | / | /-- /\ /\ / |\ /--/ /-| /-- /-- / / |/ | /__ / \ / \ __ / |/ / / / | /_ / / \ / /| /| /| / / | /| / / / /

/ -- / | / | /-| -- \ |/ / | / /-- / / / / \ / |/ | / | __ / \| / |/ /__ /_/_/

___ __ | / / /| /_ / / )\ / /-- /-| /\ / (&) / /___ / | / \ . _|._ y\.-v'l f Y | | " | | | b | | | | | | | | | | | | | ,;::;, _..--f`-...-'|--..'/ )) \ `-.!._____.!.-' (__,;' \ .---' ``-...___...-''

Reply to
Thoth1126

Thank you, Matt. Merry Christmas to you and yours. And to all.

Reply to
Daniel Bibbens

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and anything else that might apply to all you folks! Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

For My Demoncrat Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. These expositions are freely given without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For My Republican Friends:

Here's wishing y'all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I second that Merry and a Happy to all

Reply to
ufatbastehd

A big thank you to everyone for your knowledge and guidance this year.

And I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Merrill

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

Reply to
merrill

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all as well.

I'm not going anywhere this year. Instead, I think I'll drag out the W2 and tax forms, and start laughing at how much Uncle and Cousin want this year in addition to what they've already taken from me. I will then drink heavily until Monday evening when I will retire early to sleep it all off, then drag my butt out of bed at 3 a.m. tuesday morning and hit the super-slab once again, in an effort to make Uncle and Cousin a bit richer. If I ever marry again, it will surely be for tax purposes.

I'd like to believe that people on foreign shores appreciate that I work

14 hours a day, 6 days a week to help pay my fair share of the bill for their independence. I just wish someone, someday would help out the Working Man instead. Do any of these politicians have any idea how much sweat and labor happens to come up with that $1,000,000,000,000 to fund this campaign?

I'll call it even if Social Security is still around in 20 years when its my turn to kick back on someone else's dime for a change.

I've earned it tenfold.

Reply to
Outatime

Demoncrats: Merry Christmas, y'all, and a happy and peaceful New Year.

Republicanos: Grunt, grunt, snuffle, more soldiers, grunt.

Peace,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

messagenews:1c03$458b2c49$422afc51$ snipped-for-privacy@FUSE.NET...

Reply to
The Merg

Merry Christmas. I hope that all ya'll have a warm and fuzzy holiday. I hope you have Little kids to share the joy with, A Jeep to play in, Food to fill your bellies and hugs around your neck.

I hope your spouse is in good spirits, Your inlaws love you for who you are, Your feet stay dry and warm and you have too much to eat.

Kate & Ajax

Reply to
Kate

Merry Christmas!

Now if SantaUPS will just deliver the gifts for my Jeep.... :)

Reply to
DougW

SantaUPS is a member of the Teamsters, do they work on holidays?

Reply to
billy ray

Dunno. I'll settle for a NewYears present.

Reply to
DougW

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III