Miata Exhaust for Sale - going tonight for $25

M B690 Yumex 1C05 Exhaust for Mazda Miata. Came off my '91 Special Edition when I installed a Borla System.

California car, so there are no cold weather deposits and it still flows freely. No dents, perfect condition except for a bit tarnished. No rattles.

HURRY ! This item has 4 hours left to sell on ebay. Only one bidder, current bid $25.

Log on to ebay, item number 7965867809, and bid NOW!

Reply to
ferginstein