Miata in A Scanner Darkley?

I went to see _A_Scanner_Darkley_ on saturday, and Donna (Winona Ryder) drove a silver/gray roadster. The entire film was digitally rotoscoped, which made it hard to identify the car. At first I thought it was a Jaguar, but it looked a bit too small.

Then I noticed in the credits it said "Miata courtesy of

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Apologies to PKD, that's "A Scanner Darkly". ;)

Reply to
Grant Edwards