My Miata that wouldnt sell..how out a trade?

OK, since my good condition 1990 Blue Miata with new top, new tires, custom rims, CD Player, 125,000 miles was for sale...I posted it on here and on the Miata List server...I recieved a lot of e mails from interested parties. Most either did not have the money (I dropped the price all the way down to $2000) or were too far away. So now..it is not up for sale, but up for trade. I am looking for a van. Preferably, one of those ASTRO VANS, possibly something like a converted Astro Vans (Just an example). Bottom line is...I have stopped driving it. If I do not sell it or trade it in the next 30 days I am putting it in storage, throwing a tarp over it and when I pass away, my family can take it out of the garage and sell it for 100 bucks or something.

Reply to
Jeff

"Jeff" wrote in news:Gl9Zb.21535$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.texas.rr.com:

Where are you located?

Reply to
Rod

Jackson Mississippi area.

Reply to
Jeff

Should be able to get 2,500 to 3,500 I would think. Have you tried advertising it as a potential 'spec racer' candidate on miata.net?

Good luck,

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

"Jeff" wrote in news:bacZb.4635$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.texas.rr.com:

Sorry too far for me to go...I'm in Calgary Alberta.

glenf