Ok miata may not be for me

I have a 94 Miata in Virginia. It is the M version, and has a 3 weeek old top. It also has 130k miles and is in average shape.

I am willing to sell it or trade it for a truck. I am not sure what this car is worth, but the heat coming inside the cabin at the gear shift is not for me.

I thought it would be fun, and it is, but I am a big guy (fat) and it is too uncomforatble.

If anyone wants to make me offers of trades or buy outright, call me at 804-641-6286

Reply to
spam_or Ham

There are two rubber shifter boots beneath the vinyl one, and one or both of them are torn. It's an easy fix, and replacing them might make your car easier to sell.

I can't help you with the fit. Plenty of large guys drive Miatas, but it takes a particular attitude that the fun overrides the lack of room. Obviously that's a personal decision, and if you're not having fun, it's probably time to move on.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

See

Jim