Oil & water

I have a 1996 Miata with 80K on it and I just started noticing some oil in my anti-freeze. It is likely only a few ml, but I am still wondering what the potential causes might be. Or if this is a common thing for these cars. My thought is that it might be the head gasket. Any insight would be appreciated.

Reply to
blizard

That would be the cause. Are you sure it's oil in the coolant? Where did you see it? Any brown frothy sludge on the dipstick?

Reply to
Lanny Chambers