Performance chip for Miata

I am looking for a source for a performance chip for a 2000 Miata as well as anyone's experience with one.

Thanks,

Clark Smith

Reply to
Clark Smith

Forget it. It has been well established for many years that the chips are useless. This will be even more true for the highly optimized 2000.

Apparently, for an M2 significant improvements can be obtained by putting in a real header like on the M1 (pre-1999). It is such a pain to put in a header that I never did, but I have an M1.

Look around on the newsgroups on miata.net, especially the power group and the FAQ. Try

do not forget the FAQ and Garage section on miata.net itself. Have fun. That is what the car is all about. Leon :)

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen