2000-sub performance chip

I have a 2000 suburban 1500 4x4 that I tow with. The suburban will have slow down at times on some hills. I looking at the Jet Performance Programmer and it appears it would help by increasing torque and also changing the shift points. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Jet Performance Programmer or any other brand that might help?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
mike

Check out waitformeperformance.com